Missing and lost teeth are often the result of improper care or neglect. All it takes is a single oral injury or neglected ailment to go unnoticed for your entire smile to chance indefinitely. As long as you are taking the necessary precautions to protect your teeth and gums, and seeking the proper care, your smile can grant you happiness for a lifetime.
Your teeth are precious, treat them like it. If you do any of the following, your teeth are at risk:
– You fail to keep your oral health care going strong by avoiding daily habits such as brushing and flossing.
– You take unnecessary risks for oral accidents during sports and activities by not wearing safety gear.
– Your gums are red, swollen, or bleeding, which means gum disease is likely.
– You have extreme tooth decay and are in need of a tooth extraction.
– You evade oral examinations and professional cleanings from a dentist that can certify your mouth is healthy.
To ensure your teeth remain healthy and safe, improve your oral health care habits and lifestyle. For a detailed evaluation of your oral health from Smile Big Pediatric Dentistry, schedule a visit with Dr. Shannon De Vera at our dentist office in Humble, Texas. We can be reached by calling us at 713-697-6453 and speaking with a member of our fantastic team. Don’t wait until it’s too late, we can help you bring back your natural smile!