Dr. Erin Sinada can restore the appearance, strength, and function of your child’s teeth with a dental crown. Smile Big Pediatric Dentistry offers crowns made of stainless steel and porcelain to meet your child’s oral health needs. We welcome you to call us at 713-697-6453 to make your child’s appointment with our pediatric dentist, and to learn more about stainless steel and porcelain dental crowns in Humble, Texas.
By providing your child with a dental crown, we can keep their baby teeth in their mouth until they can fall out naturally, aiding in the growth and eruption of the permanent teeth. We may recommend a crown if your child has experienced extensive decay or has receive a pulpotomy (baby root canal).
Some of the benefits of dental crowns include:
- Full coverage protection for the tooth
- Very little sensitivity following treatment
- Unlikely to require a retreatment
- More successful than fillings, especially in children younger than 4
- Work well with space maintainers – in fact, crowns are often used as an attachment to space maintainers
To learn more about stainless steel and porcelain dental crowns and to schedule your child’s consultation with our pediatric specialists, contact our office today.